Endoret Gel Course
Our Endoret Gel Course, delivered by Dr Lisa Godrey is being hosted here at The Room at Town Hall, in partnership with Town Hall Dental. The course focusses on refreshing knowledge on PRGF-Endoret along with developing an understanding of how Ondoret-Gel works.
Dr Lisa Godfrey BDS, FFDRCSI, MClinDent(Pros), MSc Aesthetic Medicine
Lisa is an experienced facial aesthetic practitioner, performing treatments to an advanced level for over 10 years. She has completed a Masters degree in aesthetic medicine.
Lisa lectures extensively on the topic and is a key opinion leader for platelet rich plasma treatments (vampire facials) She also trains other Doctors, Plastic Surgeons, dentists and nurses in aesthetic medicine.
Endoret Gel Course Information
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- Refresh knowledge on PRGF-Endoret
- Understand how Endoret-Gel works
- Learn when and how to use Endoret-Gel
- Understand the importance of facial anatomy
- Gain the necessary skills to use Cannulas
- Understand how to avoid and manage potential complications