An Evening with Dr. Samuel Lee at The Room Brighouse
The Room at Town Hall is delighted to welcome Doctor Samuel Lee for an evening of fine dining with Questions & Answers from Dr. Lee Himself. We’re hosting the event on Friday the 13th of October.
Dr. Samuel Lee is an innovator with a passion for teaching and developing new technologies. When he was a dental student, he taught Biochemistry at UCLA. Today, he teaches across the globe to dental schools and makes time to conduct CE courses for general dentists and specialists while increasing access to care to underserved populations in developing countries.
Those familiar with his work will be aware of his reputation within the dental world, a well renowned gure and pioneer in many innovative treatments during his time. He currently serves as the current President of the International Academy of Dental Implantology and has created and patented various surgical instruments helping dentists across the world.
The evening will run from 5.30pm until approximately 8pm, allowing for time to network amongst your colleagues in the industry. ere will be a unique opportunity for a Q&A with Doctor Lee during the evening, and food will be provided.
More about the Treatments
Dental implant surgery is very predictable treatment. However, it is very common to encounter severely resorbed ridges, which makes dental implant treatment di cult. In this presentation, Dr. Lee will present many innovative options to overcome pneumatized sinus, thin ridges, and loss of vertical bone heights. Diagnosis and guidelines for these treatments will be reviewed concisely.
- Diagnosis and treatment planning for Implant Treatment will be discussed.
- New sinus classification developed by Dr. Lee, which simplifies the treatment of pneumatized sinus will be discussed.
- Simplified GBR technique will be discussed
- New autogenous bone harvesting technique will be introduced
- Easier mandibular ridge splitting technique will be introduced
- Biological modifiers will be discussed
- Non-traumaticNerveLateralization Technique will be introduced
- Casesinvolvingmultidiscipline specialties will be presented.